Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Wage and Hours: 20 hours/week, $21/hour. Year contract with opportunity for renewal.
GreenPAC is a non-partisan, non-profit organization working to elect and support environmental leaders of all major parties running for office. We work to build leadership in major political parties, and have run successful endorsement campaigns in the Federal (2015), Manitoba (2016), B.C. (2017) and Ontario (2018) elections, and will be endorsing in the fall of 2019. In fall 2018 we launched Canada’s first Parliamentary Internship Program for the Environment, placing future environmental leaders with MPs from every major political party on Parliament Hill. We are a lively bunch with an ambitious mandate, and are based in Toronto.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support to GreenPAC.
- Support financial administration including creating and keeping track of invoices and updating financials to online software
- Support database administration including updating to ensure records are current, engagement activities are logged and scheduled and invoices are sent and tracked
- Pull reports from the database and export data as required
- Manage the administration for the Fundraising Committee including scheduling meetings and taking notes
- Support running events along with other GreenPAC staff
- Support Executive Director with daily administrative tasks and office management
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education (University or College) or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in office administration
- Demonstrated success managing databases
- Managing multiple, changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Successfully working with senior volunteers, corporate leaders and staff.
- Organized, with excellent administrative abilities
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in technology (Windows Office Suite, NationBuilder)
- Knowledge of and interest in politics; passion for addressing environmental issues
- Ability to speak French an asset
GreenPAC supports and encourages diversity and equity, and we are striving to make staff positions accessible to all potential team members, regardless of ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender or identity.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to info@GreenPAC.ca by 5pm on Monday September 2nd.